So you just got approved for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card? Congrats! This card offers some amazing benefits like an annual free night certificate, instant Silver elite status, and more. But before you can start earning points, you need to activate your card.
Activating your card is easy. Just follow this quick guide.
Step 1: Sign in to Your Marriott Bonvoy Account
First things first – you need to have a Marriott Bonvoy membership account before activating your credit card.
- If you’re not yet a member, join for free at Marriott.com. It just takes a minute.
- If you already have an account, simply sign in at spg.com/activate.
You’ll need to provide:
- Marriott Bonvoy member number
- First and last name
- ZIP code
Once signed in, you can move on to the next step.
Step 2: Activate Your Card at spg.com/activate
Under the “Manage Credit Cards” section, you’ll see a link to activate your new Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card.
- Enter your card number, security code, and expiration date.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click “Activate Card”.
And that’s it! You’ll receive a confirmation message once your card is activated.
What If I’m Not Already a Marriott Bonvoy Member?
No problem! You can easily join for free right from the Marriott website:
- Go to Marriott.com and click “Join” in the top right corner.
- Enter your basic info like name, email, location etc.
- Click “Join”.
Once you’ve created your account, you can return to spg.com/activate and follow the instructions above to activate your new credit card.
Get the Most from Your Card
Now that your Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card is activated, you can start earning points on purchases and taking advantage of cardholder perks!
- Use it for everyday spending to rack up points
- Grab your free anniversary night certificate each cardmember year
- Link your card to your Marriott app to access your Silver elite status perks.
With your activated card in hand, you’ll be well on your way to free hotel stays! Let me know if you have any other questions.