Life in the modern age is becoming increasingly convenient. This convenience has come at the cost of drastic changes in our eating habits and lifestyle. To be able to afford a convenient life, people indulge in a rat race. Increased stress due to competition is damaging our health. This is evident in the increased threat of chronic diseases like Hypertension.
Hypertension is a condition where the walls of arteries, veins and blood vessels risk damage, due to extremely high blood pressure. 67% of hypertension patients in India are unaware that they might have this condition. 20% of hypertension patients risk lethal outcomes such as stroke and heart attack.
Causes Of Hypertension
Hypertension has a myriad of causes, but chronic stress and lifestyle changes have increased the risk of hypertension. The most common causes are –
- Genes – The primary cause of hypertension is related to genes. If hypertension is common in one’s family, even they stand a risk of getting hypertension.
- Diet – Due to the heavy workload, people are cooking less often. This has led to an increase in the consumption of processed food, fried food and food cooked in restaurants. Fatty and high sodium foods increase the risk of hypertension.
- Sedentary Lifestyle – People are exhausted easily due to increased workload; hence they choose to spend their free time sleeping or binging on unhealthy snacks while watching television. Lack of exercise increases the risk of getting hypertension.
- Chronic Stress – It is especially seen in India, that labour laws aren’t strict, leading to harassment of employees. People are asked to work long hours, at odd times. This leads to an increased level of stress. Anxiety and stress increase blood pressure and can put one at the risk of getting hypertension.
- Alcohol Consumption – Alcohol consumption in modern times has become imperative either to relieve stress temporarily or to have a good social life. Consuming alcohol increases the risk of hypertension as it damages our blood vessels.
- Age – Old age is another common factor in an increased risk of Hypertension. Due to ageing, blood vessels become stiff, which increases blood pressure and puts a person at the risk of getting hypertension.
Why You Should Worry About Hypertension?
Hypertension can be a primary cause of other chronic and deadly diseases and disorders such as –
- Heart Attack – Hypertension can damage the arteries in your heart, leading to clogging by fats and white blood cells. This can lead to a heart attack.
- Stroke – Hypertension can weaken the overall nervous system in the body, and a sudden increase in blood pressure can lead to paralysis.
- Kidney Failure – High blood pressure, damages the blood vessels in the kidney, which over time results in Kidney failure.
Other ailments associated with hypertension are diabetes, poor vision and weak metabolism. Hypertension can only be dealt with life-long medication. Hence, people are choosing lifestyle changes and are looking for natural supplements.
Cardiovax as a Solution
Cardiovax is a natural health supplement which is effective in regulating pre-existing blood pressure and preventing potential heart failures. It reduces overload on blood vessels by improving the elasticity and flexibility of arteries. Within 6 hours of first consumption, it normalizes the consumers’ blood pressure. Other major benefits of Cardiovax include-
- Reduction in bad cholesterol, thereby preventing fatty liver and blockages in arteries, aorta and the heart.
- Cardiovax is effective in strengthening the overall circulatory and central nervous system which maintains efficiency in the blood flow to all the parts of the body and the vital organs.
- Cardiovax is effective in enhancing heart health by maintaining the optimum level of blood pressure. A reduction in the burden on the heart increases its life. The reduction of cholesterol levels also prevents blockages in the heart.
- Cardiovax is effective in preventing blood clots in arteries and blood vessels. Making the nervous system elastic and durable, it prevents any damage to the walls of nerves, which in turn prevents blood clots.
- Cardiovax also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Cardiovax prevents sudden spike or drop in blood pressure.
- It has no side effects as it is made of natural elements.
- Cardiovax also prevents angina pectoris, arrhythmia and neurosis.
- Cardiovax helps in the improvement of memory, and recovery of speech and movements after strokes.
How to use Cardiovax Effectively?
It is advised by experts that two capsules of cardiovax should be consumed, right after having your meal. For increased effectiveness, it is advised that cardiovax be consumed over three months. Alongside consuming cardiovax, one also needs to make considerable lifestyle changes. Consumers are advised to exercise regularly and also make their diet healthier by including more fruits, vegetables and fibre-rich grains. This increases the overall effectiveness of cardiovax.
Consumers are advised to order cardiovax from the official website of cardiovax India to get a genuine product.