Hey there! Looking for a fun way to break a sweat in your living room? Well, I’ve got great news – you can now access Zumba workout videos right on your Roku device!
What is Zumba and Why Should I Try It?
For those who don’t know, Zumba is a dance-fitness program that mixes upbeat world rhythms with easy-to-follow choreography. Millions of people have transformed their health with Zumba’s feel-good workouts.
Here are just some of the awesome benefits of Zumba:
- Get your heart pumping and burn serious calories while having a total blast
- Release endorphins and improve your mood
- Tone your entire body with the dance moves
- Spice up your usual boring exercise routine
And the best part? Now you can stream Zumba right in your living room with your Roku device!
Step-by-Step Guide to Add the Zumba on Roku
Adding the Zumba channel to your Roku only takes a couple of minutes. Follow these simple steps:
- Turn on your Roku and go to the Home screen
- Select “Streaming Channels”
- Choose “Search Channels”
- Search for “Zumba Workouts”
- Select the Zumba Workouts channel
- Click “Add Channel” and confirm
🎉 That’s it! The Zumba channel will now show up on your Roku home screen.
Alternative: Add via Roku Website
If the channel isn’t showing up for any reason, you can also add it by:
- Going to channelstore.roku.com on your computer
- Logging into your Roku account
- Searching for “Zumba Workouts”
- Clicking “Add Channel”
It make take up to 24 hours to appear on your Roku after adding via the website.
Start Your Zumba Workout!
Once you see the Zumba tile on your Roku home screen, just click to open it!
You’ll be asked to subscribe and create a login. Subscription plans start at $24.99 per month.
After signing up, you’ll have access to a huge video library of Zumba classes taught by pro instructors. There are classes for all levels, from beginner to advanced. You can workout anytime you want from the comfort of home!
So grab your workout gear, strap on your dancing shoes, and get ready to have some seriously fun workouts with Zumba on Roku. Just follow this quick guide to add Zumba to start streaming world-beat workouts today!