Welcome to my handy guide on logging into LCPSGo! As a student or faculty member of Loudoun County Public Schools, you can use this web application to conveniently access important records and personal information.
Getting started is easy. Just open up your favorite web browser and head to http://go.lcps.org. I recommend using Chrome for best compatibility.
Logging In at http://go.lcps.org
To log in to LCPSGo:
- Go to https://launchpad.classlink.com/loudoun
- Enter your valid LCPS username and password
- Click Sign In
And that’s it! You’re now logged in and can access connected resources like OneDrive, H drive, and more.
“LCPSGo gives me easy access to all my school records in one place!”
Forgot Your Password?
If you’ve forgotten your LCPSGo password, don’t sweat it!
- Click Help! My password is not remembered below the sign-in box
- Enter your correct username
- Click the blue checkmark to reset your password
Get Help from LCPS
For login issues or other questions about LCPSGo, you can contact:
- Principal Pamela Croft
- 801 King Street, Leesburg, VA 20176
- (571) 252-1907
- Or call (571) 252-1900 for general inquiries
LCPS staff is here to help make sure you get access to the information you need.
I hope this guide gives you a better understanding of logging into your LCPSGo account! Let me know in the comments if you have any other questions.