Payworks provides easy online access to your payroll information. Whether you’re an employee trying to log in or an employer helping staff reset passwords, this article will walk you through the process. With a few simple steps, you can access the details you need.
Logging In to Payworks
Getting into your Payworks account is quick and easy:
- Go to www.payworks.ca and click “Login” at the top
- Enter your Customer ID, Username, and Password on the secure login page
- Click “Login” and you’re in!
Once logged in, you’ll have access to pay stubs, tax forms, time off requests, and more based on your permissions.
Tip: Bookmark the login page for even faster access next time!
Resetting Your Password
Forgot your password? Don’t worry! Resetting is a simple process:
- Click “Forgot Your Password?” on the Payworks login page
- Enter your Customer ID, Email Address, and User ID
- Click “Reset Password”
- Payworks will email you a new temporary password to sign in and update
And that’s all there is to it! Just use the new password emailed to you, sign in, and change it to something you’ll remember.
Key Benefits of the Payworks Login
Having access to your Payworks account provides valuable advantages:
- Secure 24/7 access to your payroll details
- Review pay stubs, tax forms, and time off balances
- Request time off right through the portal
- Set up or update direct deposit for pay
- Communicate payroll changes to your HR team
Payworks puts your payroll info right at your fingertips whenever you need it!
I hope this guide provides a simple, helpful resource for accessing your Payworks login. Let me know in the comments if you have any other questions!