Have you heard of Nicview? It’s an online portal that live-streams videos of infants in the NICU to their families. Getting access with the right password lets you view videos on any internet-connected device.
Why Use Nicview?
Nicview gives peace of mind to parents who can’t be physically close to their hospitalized babies.
- Monitor your baby’s progress and bonding time with nurses
- See your little one anytime on a phone, tablet, computer
- Reduce stress and anxiety about being separated
It’s all about facilitating bonding and family-centered care – even from a distance.
Logging into Your Nicview Account
Logging into Nicview is easy if you have the portal credentials. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Go to the Nicview website: www.nicview.net
- Click the Sign In button
- Enter your username and password
- Click Log In
And you’re in! Now you can access those precious videos.
Trouble Logging In?
Sometimes technical glitches happen. Don’t panic if you face login issues.
- Verify your username and password
- Check your internet connection
- Make sure you use a supported browser
You can also reference the helpline for your country:
Full list on Nicview’s website
The Nicview support team is there to help get you viewing those videos again.
- Nicview portal streams NICU live videos to facilitate family bonding
- Login issues are usually fixable with some troubleshooting
- Support helplines by country can assist if needed
With the right login details, you’ll be able to check in on your little one from anywhere. Don’t hesitate to use the available help resources if you face any hiccups. The priority is reconnecting you with those precious images.