So you need to log into the American Airlines pilots portal (AApilots)? Not sure how it works or what your login info is? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered in this beginner’s guide to accessing AApilots!
What is AApilots?
AApilots is an online portal exclusively for AA pilots and employees. It’s a useful site to:
- Get AA announcements, news, and updates
- Manage your profile and personal info
- Access online training courses
- Browse job openings and career options
- Handle medical benefits and retirement plans
Basically, it’s an employee toolbox for AA pilots!
You can visit the portal on any device at www.aapilots.com.
Logging In for the First Time
If it’s your first AApilots rodeo, you’ll need to register for an account first. Here’s how to get set up:
- Go to www.aapilots.com and click “First Time User?” below the login buttons
- Select “Register Now”
- Enter your 8-digit employee ID number and click submit
- Fill in your personal details like mailing address and employer ID
And that’s it! You’ll receive a temporary password to log in with.
Pro Tip: Your employee ID might include leading zeros to make 8 digits total. Be sure to include those!
I Forgot My Password!
If you already registered but forgot your password, just:
- Click “Forgot Password?” on the AApilots login page
- Enter your 8-digit employee ID with zeros
- Follow the steps to reset your password
You’ll be up and running with a new password in no time!
Getting Help from AApilots Support
Stuck on something AApilots-related? Just contact their IT Help Desk:
- Live chat support available Monday-Friday and weekends 8am-6pm MST
- 24/7 self-service password resets
The friendly support team is always happy to lend a helping hand to get you logged in.
So there you have it – everything you need to access the AApilots portal for AA pilots! Let me know if you have any other questions.