Wondering what time your local Tractor Supply store opens or closes? With over 2,000 locations across the country, hours can vary depending on your state and region. This handy guide breaks down standard store hours and holiday closures so you know exactly when to shop.
Regular Tractor Supply Hours
Most Tractor Supply stores stick to the same weekday and weekend schedule:
- Monday-Saturday: 8:00am to 8:00pm
- Sundays: 9:00am to 7:00pm
However, hours may shift earlier or later depending on your store’s time zone. For example:
- East coast stores open 1 hour later and close 1 hour earlier
- West coast stores open 1 hour earlier and close 1 hour later
This allows all stores to maximize business hours across different regions. When in doubt, check your local store’s hours.
The Best Times to Visit Tractor Supply
While Tractor Supply is open for 12+ hours most days, certain times tend to be less crowded than others:
- Morning (before 11am) – Beat the crowds by getting an early start. The busiest hours are usually late afternoon and evenings. Shop aisles freely!
- Mid-day (11am – 1pm) – After the morning rush, take advantage of slower midday foot traffic.
- Evenings (after 7pm) – If you don’t mind closing time, nights tend to be quieter. Get ready for the next day’s projects.
Tractor Supply Hours for Holidays and Events
Tractor Supply stores stay open on most minor holidays but close for major ones like Christmas and Thanksgiving. Here’s a quick glance at their holiday hours:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Day
- Easter Sunday
The good news is Tractor Supply keeps their normal hours in the days preceding major holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve to accommodate last-minute holiday shopping needs.
Shopping Online at Tractor Supply
Skip the trip by ordering directly from TractorSupply.com. With thousands of products to choose from, online shopping lets you get what you need shipped straight to your door. Some top categories include:
- Livestock feed
- Farm supplies
- Pet food/care
- Homesteading tools
- Lawn/garden equipment
Browse anytime, anywhere – even when physical store locations are closed!
So next time you need chicken feed at 5pm on a Sunday or a last-minute holiday gift for the rancher in your family, use this guide to plan your Tractor Supply shopping trip or online order. Their long hours and holiday availability make it easy to get all your agricultural and home needs handled around the clock.