Want to watch your favorite US TV shows while living abroad? With USTVNow and a Roku device, you can access and record 28 popular American channels from anywhere in the world.
Although there is no official USTVNow app for Roku, this handy guide will show you how to screen mirror USTVNow to your Roku so you can stream live TV. We’ll also cover some tips for casting from a Windows PC. Let’s get started!
What is USTVNow?
USTVNow is an online live TV streaming service for US expats and military members stationed overseas.
Here are some key things to know:
- Stream 28 popular US channels like CBS, NBC, ESPN, Nickelodeon, and more
- Watch shows live or record them to view later
- Access original shows and on-demand movies
- View content in HD quality
They offer subscription plans starting at $19/month.
Steps to Screen Mirror USTVNow to Roku
Here is how to mirror USTVNow on your Roku so you can watch shows:
- Connect your Roku to your TV with an HDMI cable
- From Roku’s home screen, go to Settings > System
- Select Screen Mirroring Mode > Always Allow
- Open the USTVNow website on another device
- Click the Cast icon and select your Roku
- Choose Cast Tab and allow permission
- Select a live or recorded show to stream!
💡 Pro Tip: Make sure your Roku and device mirroring USTVNow are on the same WiFi network.
After following these steps, you can now enjoy all your favorite US programming on Roku via USTVNow screen mirroring.
Casting USTVNow from a Windows PC
You can also use a Windows laptop or computer to cast USTVNow to your Roku:
- Connect your Windows PC and Roku to the same WiFi network
- Open the USTVNow website in Google Chrome
- Click the 3-dot menu > Cast > select your Roku
- Choose Cast Tab and grant permission
- Pick a live or recorded show to cast to your TV!
That’s all there is to it. With just a few quick steps, you can use your Windows PC to stream USTVNow straight to your Roku.
Get The Most Out of USTVNow
I hope this guide gave you all the info you need to mirror USTVNow on your Roku. With the ability to access live US TV abroad, catch up on your favorite shows, and record content, it’s a great service for expatriates and overseas Americans.
If you run into any trouble casting USTVNow or have questions, feel free to ask in the comments below!