So you just got a new Unreal Mobile SIM card in the mail! Exciting stuff. But before you can start making calls and surfing the web, you need to activate your new SIM card through the Unreal Mobile website.
Activating your SIM card is easy – I’ll walk you through the whole process step-by-step.
What is Unreal Mobile?
For those unfamiliar, Unreal Mobile is an awesome mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that provides cell service at great prices by partnering with major networks like AT&T and T-Mobile.
So while Unreal Mobile has their own plans and perks, they use AT&T and T-Mobile’s cell towers to provide coverage across the country. Pretty neat!
How to Activate UNREAL Mobile at unrealmobile.com/activate
Ready to get started with your new SIM card? Follow these simple steps:
- Find your SIM card number – You’ll need this 16-digit number (ICCID) printed on the back of the SIM card itself.
- Visit the Unreal Mobile activation page – Head to unrealmobile.com/activate on your computer or smartphone.
- Enter your SIM card number – Type or copy in your new SIM card’s ICCID when prompted.
- Login to your Unreal Mobile account – Use the login credentials you set up when purchasing your plan.
- Select a phone number – Choose an available number for your SIM card or port over an existing number (more details below on how to do that seamlessly).
- Insert the SIM and check for a setup text – Pop your activated SIM into your phone and wait for a text from Unreal Mobile to finish setting everything up.
And that’s it – your Unreal Mobile SIM card is now active and ready to start working!
📝 Pro Tip: If porting over your existing number, don’t complete activation until the number transfer finishes. You can check port status updates at unrealmobile.com/my-lines.
Transferring Your Phone Number
Want to bring your current phone number with you to Unreal Mobile? No problemo – you just have to make sure to port the number over during the SIM activation process.
Here is exactly what to do:
- Visit unrealmobile.com/start
- Enter in your new SIM card’s ICCID number
- Login to your Unreal Mobile account
- Choose Transfer Over Your Existing Number
- Carefully fill in the required porting details
- Finish activating your SIM as usual
It’s super easy to port over your number if you take care of it during new SIM activation!
I hope this guide covered everything you need to quickly activate your new Unreal Mobile SIM card! Let me know if you have any other questions.