Shopping at TJ Maxx and getting rewarded for it? Yes please! I’m going to walk you through everything you need to know about getting access to your TJ Maxx credit card online account.
How to Log In to Your TJ Maxx Credit Card Account
Logging into your TJ Maxx credit card account is easy. Just head to the login page at https://tjx.syf.com/login/ and enter your:
- User ID
Then click “Secure Login” and you’re in!
If you’ve forgotten your password, no worries – you can reset it right on the login page. Just click “Forgot Password” and follow the steps to create a new one.
Trouble Logging In?
Having trouble getting into your account? Here’s what you need to have ready:
- User ID: This was sent to you when you applied for the card. It’s not the card number itself.
- Password: The password you created for online account access.
- Zip Code: They’ll ask for this to confirm your identity.
As long as you have those three pieces of information, you should be able to regain access by using the “Forgot Password” link.
Managing Your TJX Rewards Credit Card Account
Once you’ve logged in, you’ll see your credit card account dashboard. Here are some of the key things you can do:
- Check your reward point balance – See how many you have racked up so far!
- Redeem rewards – Trade points for gift cards and more.
- Make payments – Securely pay your credit card bill online.
- View statements – Download past statements.
- Update personal info – Keep your billing and contact info current.
Making payments online is so much quicker than mailing in checks. You can pay directly from your bank account too.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment Options
You’ve got several ways to pay your TJX Rewards credit card bill:
- Online – Log in to your account and click “Make Payment”
- By phone – Call 1-800-952-6133. Speak to a representative who can process payments.
- By mail – Send checks to the payment address printed on your monthly statement.
I prefer paying online – it takes just a few minutes to complete once logged into my account.
- Save time with automatic payments so you never miss a bill!
- Pay more than the minimum when possible to save on interest.
- Pay by the due date listed on statements to avoid late fees.
Staying up-to-date on payments keeps your credit score happy too.
Activate Your New TJ Maxx Credit Card
If you just got approved for a TJX Rewards Credit Card, congratulations! Be sure to activate it ASAP by:
- Going to the activation page
- Entering your new card number, security code, and SSN
- Clicking “Activate My Card”
After that, your card will be ready to use in-store or anywhere Mastercard is accepted!
Activating also enables online account access so you can start earning and redeeming rewards points.
Earn Rewards Every Time You Shop
One of the best perks of the TJ Maxx credit card is earning rewards points with every dollar spent. Here’s the earning rates:
- 5% back – All purchases at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post
- 1% back – Gas, dining out, everywhere else
When you hit 1,000 reward points, you’ll get a $10 gift voucher free. There’s no limit so heavy TJ Maxx shoppers can rack up major savings!
I hope this guide gave you all the key details for accessing your TJ Maxx credit card online, making payments, earning rewards, and more! Let me know if you have any other questions.