Hey there! I wanted to provide a quick guide on how to activate and apply for the Techron Advantage Card. This card can be a great way to save money on fuel and other purchases.
Activating Your New Techron Advantage Card
So you just received your shiny new Techron Advantage Card in the mail. Congrats! Before you can start using it though, you’ll need to activate it.
There are two easy ways to activate your card:
Online Activation at techronadvantagecard.com/activate
- Go to the Techron Advantage activation page
- Enter your account number, 3-digit security code, the last 4 digits of your SSN, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY format)
- Click “Activate”
- You’ll get a confirmation message by email or phone when it’s activated
- Techron Advantage Credit Card: Call 1-866-913-8492
- Techron Advantage Visa Card: Call 1-866-448-7195
- Provide account details when prompted
- Activation will be quick and easy over the phone
Once your card is activated, you’re ready to start shopping and saving!
Applying for the Techron Advantage Visa Card
When you apply for a Techron Advantage Card, you’ll automatically be considered for the Visa version of the card too. Here’s how to apply:
- Go to the Techron Advantage application page
- Enter your personal details like name, address, SSN, income
- Click “Continue”
- Follow the steps to complete your application
If approved, you’ll receive your new Visa card within 10 business days.
The Visa card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. The regular Techron Advantage card can only be used at Texaco and Chevron gas stations.
I hope this quick guide helps you activate and apply for your new card! Let me know if you have any other questions.