Wondering what time your local Kohl’s opens or closes? Getting confused about their holiday hours? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered.
As a Kohl’s fan myself, I know how tricky it can be to keep their hours straight. That’s why I’ve created this handy guide with everything you need to know about Kohl’s store times.
Kohl’s Regular Store Hours
Kohl’s standard weekly store hours are:
- Monday-Thursday: 9am-10pm
- Friday-Saturday: 9am-11pm
- Sunday: 9am-9pm
So during a normal week, you can swing by and shop at Kohl’s early in the morning or even late at night.
But double check your specific location just in case – hours can vary!
What About Holidays?
The exception to normal Kohl’s hours? Major national holidays.
Here’s a quick list of what to expect for holiday openings and closings:
- Closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas Day
- Open 9am-10pm on Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th
- Special Hours on Black Friday, Christmas Eve, etc.
Check out the holiday hour details below for exact times.
Kohl’s Hours on Christmas Eve and Day
- Christmas Eve: 7am-6pm
- Christmas Day: Closed
Even though they close a little early on December 24, you can still finish up some last minute Christmas shopping at Kohl’s on Christmas Eve.
Then they take the actual holiday off on December 25th to let employees relax with their families.
Kohl’s Hours on Thanksgiving and Black Friday
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed No shopping allowed on Turkey Day!
- Black Friday (Day After Thanksgiving): Opens at 5am (yes, early!) and closes at midnight.
This is one of their biggest sale days of the year, so expect major discounts if you’re willing to wake up early enough to catch opening doorbusters!
New Year’s Day Hours
- New Years Day: Open 9am-10pm
Kohl’s keeps normal weekend store hours for the New Year’s Day holiday.
Finding Your Local Kohl’s Hours at www.kohls.com
Want to check the hours for your specific Kohl’s location?
You’ve got a couple options:
- Search the Kohl’s website by zip code or city/state
- Check on Google Maps or Apple Maps
- Give them a call at 855-564-5705
This makes it easy to confirm the regular hours plus any holiday closings before heading to the store.
So there you have it – now you’re a Kohl’s store hours expert! Let me know if you have any other questions.