Have you recently signed up for Sony Liv and want to get it set up on all your devices? Activating Sony Liv is easy once you know the steps. This guide will walk you through how to activate Sony Liv across your phone, smart TV, Chromecast, and more.
Create Your Sony Liv Account
Before activating Sony Liv on devices, you’ll need an account. Here are a few ways to set one up:
- Mobile App. Download the Sony Liv app for Android or iOS and sign up with your phone number or email.
- Website. Visit SonyLiv.com and click sign up.
- Social Media. Use your Facebook or Google account to register.
Once registered, you can sign in on any device with your credentials.
Sonyliv.com/device/activate on Your TV
Watching Sony Liv on the big screen is easy:
- On your mobile Sony Liv app, go to “More” and select “Activate TV.”
- An 8-digit code will display on your TV screen.
- On your computer or mobile browser, visit sonyliv.com/device/activate.
- Enter the 8-digit code from your TV and hit submit.
That’s it! You can now access Sony Liv through your smart TV.
Note: The activation steps are the same for most TV brands, including Samsung, LG, Sony, and more.
Activate Sony Liv on Chromecast
To cast Sony Liv from your mobile device to Chromecast:
- Connect your phone and TV to the same WiFi network.
- Start playing a video in the Sony Liv app.
- Tap the Chromecast icon in the player.
- Select your Chromecast device.
The video will now stream to your TV screen via Chromecast. Enjoy!
Activate on Gaming Consoles
You can also activate Sony Liv on your PlayStation or Xbox:
- PlayStation – Download the Sony Liv app from the PlayStation store. Sign in with your account.
- Xbox – Open the Microsoft Edge browser and go to SonyLiv.com. Sign in to start watching.
And that covers the major devices for Sony Liv activation. Hopefully this guide gave you what need to get set up across all your devices. Let me know if you have any other questions!