Hey there! Welcome to my overview of the Sobeys employee portal. Whether you’re a new hire looking to create an account or a current employee who needs a password reset, this guide’s got you covered. Let’s dive in!
What is the Sobeys Employee Portal?
The Sobeys employee portal, called PeopleSoft, is a one-stop hub for all your work-related needs. Here are just some of the tasks you can complete on the portal:
- View your benefits and insurance plans
- Submit reimbursement claims
- Access employee assistance services
- Sign up for Sobeys tuition reimbursement
- Enroll in employee discount programs
- Review your bonus program qualifications
Logging into Your Sobeys Employee Account
To access the portal, head to www.peopleportal.sobeys.com and enter your employee ID and password.
If you’ve forgotten your password, just click the “Forgot Password” link after typing in your ID. You’ll answer some security questions and then be able to reset your password.
Creating a Sobeys Employee Portal Account
Haven’t created your Sobeys employee account yet? Here are the steps:
- Visit peopleportal.sobeys.ca
- Click “Register”
- Enter your 6-digit Sobeys customer number
- Confirm whether you want to open an employee account
- Provide your email address and create a password
And that’s it – you can now access all that the Sobeys employee portal has to offer.
Key Features and Benefits
The Sobeys employee portal packs in lots of helpful features. Here are some highlights:
- Insurance offerings including life, health, and disability benefits
- Retirement savings plans to help you prepare for the future
- Employee discounts on tons of Sobeys products and services
- A tuition reimbursement program to support your learning
- Bonus opportunities through the Quarters Bonus Program
By using the portal to take advantage of perks like these, you can save money, better plan finances, and further your personal development.
Hope this guide gave you a helpful introduction the Sobeys employee portal! Let me know in the comments if you have any other questions.