Welcome horror fans! If you love watching thriller, supernatural, and horror movies and shows, Shudder is the perfect streaming service for you. In this simple guide, I’ll walk you through how to add the Shudder channel and activate your account on Roku.
An Introduction to Shudder
Shudder is often referred to as the “Netflix for Horror.” It’s a streaming service owned by AMC Networks that offers an extensive library of ad-free horror, thriller, and supernatural entertainment.
Here are some key things to know about Shudder:
- Price: $5.99/month or $56.99/year
- Content library: Horror movies, thriller shows, supernatural series
- Features: Ad-free, uncut content. Download for offline viewing.
Now let’s get Shudder set up on your Roku!
Step-by-Step Guide to Add and Activate Shudder at shudder.com/activate
Adding the Shudder channel and activating your account on Roku only takes a few minutes. Follow these simple steps:
- Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button on your remote.
- Navigate to the Streaming Channels menu.
- Select Search Channels.
- In the Roku Channel Store search bar, type “Shudder” and press Enter.
- The Shudder channel will appear in the search results. Select Add Channel to install it.
- After installation completes, go back to the Roku home screen.
- Launch the Shudder app. An activation code and directions will appear on screen.
- Write down the code.
- On a phone, tablet or computer, visit shudder.com/activate and enter the code.
- Sign up or sign in to your Shudder account. If prompted, enter your login email and password.
- That’s it! Shudder is now activated and ready to use on your Roku. Enjoy!
Managing Your Shudder Account
Once your Shudder account is set up, you can easily manage it by visiting shudder.com and clicking Log In.
- To create a new Shudder account, select Start Your Free Trial and enter your email and password.
- You can also log in through your TV provider by selecting Log in with TV Provider.
With a Shudder subscription, you can watch unlimited horror movies and shows ad-free on Roku and other supported devices. Time to binge all your favorite thrillers and chillers!
I hope you found this guide helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions!