The Sears credit card provides cardholders with rewards and special financing offers. This guide will walk you through everything you need to know to manage your account online, including how to:
- Log in securely
- Check your balance and transaction history
- Make payments
- Update your personal information
- And more!
Logging Into Your Sears Credit Card Account
- The Sears credit card login page can be found at Searscard.com.
- Enter your User ID and Password – if you’ve forgotten either of these, don’t worry! This guide covers password resets too.
Once logged in, you’ll have access to:
- Your account balance
- Recent transactions
- Statements going back 7 years
- Payment and card management options
Resetting Your Sears Credit Card Password
If you can’t recall your password, resetting it is a breeze:
- Visit Searscard.com and click “Forgot User ID or Password”
- Input your User ID
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number when prompted
- Click “Verify” then follow steps to create a new password
And voilà! You’ll regain access immediately.
Sears offers several ways to pay your credit card bill conveniently:
- Fastest option
- Log in to your account, go to “Pay” tab
- Input payment details
- Call 1-800-917-7700
- Speak to a representative to assist you with payment
- Send check or money order to payment address listed here
- Allow 5-7 days for delivery
No matter how you decide to pay, rest assured your account will be credited quickly!
I hope you’ve found this walkthrough on managing your Sears credit card online helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions!