So you need to access your RTasks account but can’t remember your login info? Not to worry! RTasks is an easy-to-use online task manager that caregivers and healthcare workers rely on to stay organized. This handy guide will walk you through logging in and even resetting your password if needed.
What is RTasks?
- Web-based to-do list and task manager
- Used by caregivers, home health aides, and others
- Integrates well with caregiving software like ResiDex
- Accessible on any device with internet connection
Logging into Your Account
Getting into your account is simple:
- Navigate to the RTasks website: www.RTasks.net
- Enter your username and password
- Click “Sign In”
Requirements for Logging In
You’ll need just a few things:
- RTasks website URL
- Your account credentials
- A modern web browser
- An internet-connected device like a smartphone or computer
Forgot Your Password?
If you can’t login because you forgot your password, no worries – resetting is easy.
- Go to the main RTasks login page
- Click “Forgot password?”
- Follow prompts to reset and get a new temporary password
- Log in with new password and change it to something memorable
See? No problem.
Creating a Brand New Account
If you need a whole new account, contact the RTasks team directly and they’ll send instructions to your email for getting setup.
There are lots of good reasons to use RTasks:
- Super fast and easy to use
- Accessible on any device, anytime
- Seamlessly integrates reporting and charting
- Great for caregivers and healthcare workers
- Keeps all your tasks organized
RTasks takes the headache out of organization so you can focus on providing great care!
I hope this guide covered everything you need to easily login or reset your password for RTasks. Let me know if you have any other questions!