Welcome to this short guide on accessing your Regions mortgage account online! Whether you’re new to Regions or have been a customer for years, logging into your account can be confusing. My goal is to walk through the login process in a simple, easy-to-follow way.
What is Regions Mortgage?
For those unfamiliar, Regions Financial Corporation provides banking, investment, and mortgage services to consumers and businesses. They are a well-known, trusted name in the industry.
When you have a mortgage through Regions, you can manage your account online through their portal called “My Mortgage”.
How to Access the Regions Mortgage Login Page
Getting to the login page takes just a moment:
- Go to mymortgage.regionsmortgage.com
- The login form will appear – ready for you to enter your credentials
That’s it! Easy enough so far.
Entering Your Login Credentials
To login, you will need two key pieces of information:
- Online ID: This is equivalent to your username. Use the exact online ID you were provided.
- Password: This should have been set by you when you first signed up.
Type those into the boxes on the login form and click the blue “Log In” button.
If you run into trouble and can’t login for some reason, don’t worry! Resetting both your Online ID and password is simple. Keep reading for help with that.
Resetting Your Online ID or Password
If you can’t recall your login credentials, use the handy password reset tool:
- Click “Forgot your User ID or Password?” below the login boxes.
- Enter either your Online ID or account number on the next screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your Online ID and/or password.
And that’s all there is to it! The new login details will be emailed to you.
Benefits of Logging Into Your Account
Once logged in, you gain access to helpful mortgage tools like:
- Payment history lookups
- Tax and home insurance information
- Payment auto-draft setup
- Account info updates
- Online payment options
And more! Log in today to explore and manage your mortgage with ease.
Still Need Help?
I hope this quick guide covered the basics of accessing your Regions account online. But if questions pop up along the way, don’t fret:
- Call customer support at 1-800-986-2462
- Email questions to [email protected]
- Check Regions’ contact us page for more options
Wishing you the very best on your Regions mortgage journey! Let me know if you have any other questions.