Hey there! If you work at Red Lobster, you likely want to learn all about the employee portal called Navigator. This handy portal gives you easy access to important work-related information like your schedule, pay stubs, benefits details, and more.
In this guide, we’ll explore:
- What is the Red Lobster Navigator portal and what’s it used for?
- How to create your employee Navigator account
- Logging into your Navigator account
- Resetting your username or password
- Overview of Red Lobster employee benefits
- Red Lobster Navigator Help Desk contact info
Let’s get started!
What is the Red Lobster Navigator Portal?
The Navigator portal is an online platform specifically for Red Lobster employees. It allows you to:
- View your work schedule and request time off
- Access pay stubs
- Check payroll details like pay rate and direct deposit info
- Review employee benefits and enrollment info
- Update your personal contact information
- Access company news and training materials
- Connect with HR for any questions
Managers and supervisors can also use Navigator to track team schedules, shifts, and more.
The portal is available globally so you can access it anywhere with an internet connection. Pretty handy!
Creating Your Employee Navigator Account
Registering for a Navigator account is easy. Just follow these steps when you start working at Red Lobster:
- Go to the official Navigator signup page at portal.redlobster.com
- Select “Create Account”
- Enter your details when prompted:
- Full name
- Email address
- Employee ID number
- Create a password
- Set up security questions in case you ever forget your password
And that’s it – you’ll have access to Navigator’s great features in minutes.
Logging Into Your Navigator Account
- Navigate to portal.redlobster.com
- Enter your Navigator username and password
- Click “Sign In”
You’ll then be able to access all that helpful information mentioned earlier. Easy peasy!
Forgot your Navigator Login Credentials?
No worries – you can easily recover your username or reset your password through Navigator’s “Forgot Username or Password” option:
- Click the link on the Navigator login page
- Follow the instructions to verify your identity by answering security questions
- Enter a new password or recover username as needed
Reaching out to the Navigator Help Desk (more below) is another method if you get really stuck.
Key Red Lobster Employee Benefits
As a Red Lobster employee, you get access to some solid benefits. Here are some top highlights:
- Dental and vision insurance plans
- Retirement saving plans like 40(k)
- Employee tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program for extra support
- Interest-free computer loans
- Childcare financial supplements
- Additional insurance options
There are more perks too! Log into your Navigator account anytime to get details on your benefits and enroll where interested.
Get Navigator Portal Support
If you have trouble accessing or using your Navigator portal account, the helpful Navigator support team is here for you!
Phone: 1-800-LOBSTER (1-800-562-7837)
Email: Fill out the online contact form
Office address: 450 S. Orange Ave., Suite 800, Orlando, FL 32801-3383
Friendly support specialists are standing by to troubleshoot any Navigator questions or issues you have.
So in summary, I hope this guide gave you a useful introduction to the invaluable Navigator portal available to Red Lobster employees! Log in to unlock easy access to your work schedule, pay info, company benefits, HR contacts, and more helpful resources.
Let me know if you have any other questions!