Hey there music lover! If you’re like me, you love having endless access to tunes, whether chilling at home or on the go. That’s where Pandora comes in.
Pandora is one of the top music streaming services, giving you customized radio stations based on your favorite artists, songs, or genres. Pretty neat, right?
You can listen through their website or mobile app. But did you know you can also get Pandora on your streaming devices and smart TVs?
In this handy guide, I’ll walk you through how to:
- Sign up for a Pandora account
- Activate Pandora on Roku
- Get Pandora on Xbox, Fire TV, Android TV, and more
- Stream Pandora on iOS and Android devices
So crank up the volume and let’s get started!
Signing Up for Pandora
Before we get to activation, you’ll need a Pandora account. Here’s how to sign up:
- Go to pandora.com and select Sign Up.
- Enter your email, password, zip code and birth year.
- Pick your favorite music genres to start building your customized stations.
- Select a subscription plan – Pandora has a free version along with Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium paid options. The paid versions give you perks like unlimited skips and downloads for offline listening.
- Enter your payment info and agree to the subscription terms.
And that’s it! You now have a shiny new Pandora account ready to activate.
Activating Pandora on Roku via pandora.com/roku
Got a Roku TV or streaming stick? Here are the simple steps to get Pandora up and running:
- On your Roku, go to the Channel Store and search for Pandora.
- Select Add Channel to install the Pandora app.
- Launch the Pandora channel and select Sign In.
- An activation code will appear on your TV screen, along with the activation URL pandora.com/roku.
- On your phone, tablet or computer, visit the activation page and enter the code.
- Sign in with your Pandora account credentials.
That’s all it takes! Pandora will now be ready to rock n’ roll on your Roku.
Activating Pandora on Other Devices
Pandora can also be added to many other streaming devices and game consoles. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Get the Pandora app from the Microsoft Store.
- Launch the app and choose to activate with your Xbox.
- An activation code will appear – enter it at pandora.com/activate.
- Sign into your Pandora account to complete activation.
pandora.com/activate Fire TV
- Search for Pandora in the Fire TV store and install it.
- Open the app and select sign-in.
- Enter the activation code from your TV at pandora.com/activate.
- Log into your Pandora account.
- Find Pandora in the Google Play Store and install it.
- Launch the app and choose sign-in.
- Enter the activation code at pandora.com/activate.
- Sign into Pandora to finish activating.
See the pattern here? The activation process is super simple on any device.
Listening on Android and iOS Devices
Want Pandora on the go? Just download the Pandora app from the Play Store or App Store. Log into your account, and you’re ready to roll with personalized stations anywhere.
Now that Pandora is fired up and ready to go, start personalizing your stations and playlists. Thumb up and down on songs to tune your recommendations.
Create genre-based stations for all your moods – workout jams, chill vibes, retro hits, and more. With Pandora, you’ve got endless music possibilities.
So what are you waiting for? With this guide, you can get Pandora streaming on all your devices in just minutes. Time to start listening and find your next favorite song!