Want to start watching all of your favorite shows and movies from Oxygen? I’ll walk you through how to install and activate the Oxygen app on popular streaming devices like Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, and Android TV.
Heads up: Before we get started, make sure you have the following:
- A supported streaming device
- Your TV provider login credentials
- Access to oxygen.com/link from another internet-connected device
Okay, let’s get you set up!
A Little Bit About Oxygen
For those unfamiliar, Oxygen is a cable TV network owned by NBCUniversal that focuses on programming for women. This includes lots of true crime documentary series as well as reality shows and movies.
Oxygen competes directly with similar women’s networks like Lifetime and Investigation Discovery. It’s available in over 82 million households, so chances are your TV provider includes it.
Activate Oxygen on Your Device
Here are simple step-by-step instructions for getting Oxygen on your streaming platform of choice:
- Open the App Store on your Apple TV
- Search for “Oxygen”
- Download and install the Oxygen app
- Open the newly installed app
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get an activation code
- Visit oxygen.com/link on your phone, tablet, or computer
- Enter the code and select your TV provider
- Sign in with your TV provider credentials
- Start enjoying Oxygen!
FireStick and Android TV Devices
The process is nearly identical. Simply search for the Oxygen app in the Amazon Appstore or Google Play Store respectively instead of the App Store. Everything else is the same.
And that’s it! Oxygen should now work beautifully on any supported streaming device. You now have unlimited access to riveting true crime stories, bold realities, and movies.
If you have any trouble activating, double-check that you entered the correct activation code and TV provider login credentials. If issues persist, you’ll need to contact your TV provider’s customer support for assistance.
Let me know if you have any other questions! Now go binge that new show you’ve been hearing so much about 📺