Do you love the thrill of high-speed car racing? As a NASCAR fan, you’ll be excited to learn you can now watch all the live action straight on your Roku device.
In this handy guide, I’ll walk you through everything you need to know to activate NASCAR on Roku through the NBC Sports channel. We’ll also cover how to access races on other networks like FOX and FS1.
So buckle up and let’s get ready to stream!
Why Subscribe to the NASCAR Channel?
Before we get into the steps, you’re probably wondering – why even subscribe to NASCAR in the first place? Here are some of the key benefits:
- No commercials – Paying subscribers can watch races completely commercial-free.
- News and updates – Get the latest NASCAR news, driver stats, schedule changes and more.
- Variety of series – Access the full range of NASCAR series including Cup Series, Xfinity Series, Trucks Series and more.
If you love racing, having this content on-demand makes for a great entertainment option on Roku.
Step-By-Step Guide to Activation
Activating the NASCAR channel is simple when you follow these steps:
- Turn on your Roku and connect it to your TV as usual.
- Navigate to the Home Screen and select Streaming Channels > Roku Channel Store.
- Select Search and enter “NBC“.
- Download and install the NBC channel.
- Sign into your NBC account using your login credentials.
- Select the NASCAR channel from the NBC homepage.
And that’s it! You can now start streaming live races and other content.
Tip: Already have a cable/satellite subscription? You can use those login details instead to access NBC Sports.
Accessing Races on Other Networks
While the NBC channel is the main way to activate NASCAR on Roku, there are a couple other options:
- FOX/FS1 – FOX also airs select NASCAR races and events. You can access these with a regular FOX subscription logged into FOX Sports Go.
- Live TV streaming – For other events, subscribe to YouTube TV, Hulu Live, Sling TV or other live TV streaming bundles that contain FS1, NBC, and FOX.
So explore all these alternatives if you really want to unlock access to every race! An antenna that picks up NBC over-the-air broadcasts also works.
Get Ready to Stream!
Now you have all the inside tips on how to activate your NASCAR access on Roku. From signing up for the channel to supplementary options – you’re primed and ready.
Hope you enjoy having all this high-octane content readily streaming to your television. Just remember to grab the snacks because you’ll definitely be glued to your seat once the green flag drops!