Hey there! If you’ve been sent here by your employer to complete some online training through Myrus Careshield, this guide will help you get logged in and started. I’ll explain exactly how to access your account, reset your password if needed, get support, and more.
What is Myrus Careshield?
Myrus Careshield is an online training platform designed specifically for staff development programs from Careshield. It integrates directly with their training courses to provide:
- Easy access to training materials like videos, PDFs, quizzes
- Tools to track your progress through skills matrices
- Automated scoring on assessments
- Reporting for managers on team completion rates
Basically, it’s a handy hub for completing and monitoring workplace training!
Logging In to Your Account
Logging in is simple – just head to the Myrus Careshield site and enter:
- Your access code (this would have been provided by your employer)
- Your username and password
Here are the step-by-step instructions:
- Go to https://myrus.careshield.com
- Enter your access code and click Next
- On the login screen, enter your unique username and password
- Click Sign In
And that’s it, you’re in!
Resetting Your Password
If you can’t remember your password, no worries – you can easily reset it:
- Click “Forgot Password” on the login page
- Enter your username or email address
- Follow the reset instructions emailed to you
Alternatively, you can call Careshield Support on 0345 8801818 and they can reset it for you.
If you have any troubles with accessing your Myrus Careshield account, the support team is ready to help over:
No matter what problem you run into, don’t hesitate to reach out!
I hope this guide gives you everything you need to easily get into your Myrus account and start your training. Let me know in the comments if you have any other questions!