So you want to watch your favorite Channel 5 shows online? Welcome to the club!
Activating My5.tv is easy, whether you have a Roku, Apple TV, Xbox, or other device. This step-by-step guide will help you get set up in no time.
What is My5.tv?
My5.tv is Channel 5’s on-demand streaming service. It’s free in the UK, and gives you access to shows from Channel 5, 5STAR, 5USA, and more. Basically, it’s where you can go catch up on shows after they’ve aired live, or binge a whole series whenever you want!
Some of the perks include:
- Stream past Channel 5 shows you may have missed
- Get exclusives, first episodes, and box sets
- Thousands of hours of entertainment, from new releases to all-time classics
- Apps on most devices like Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, and more – watch anywhere!
Setting up My5.tv on your device
Ready to get set up for hours of entertainment? Let’s get your activation code and get streaming!
On Roku devices
- Open the Roku Channel Store and install the My5 TV channel
- Launch the channel and sign in
- Note down the activation code shown on your TV screen
- On your phone or computer, head to my5.tv/activate
- Log in with your My5 account details and enter the activation code
- Click submit – you should now have access on your Roku device!
On Amazon Fire TV
Follow the same process to get set up on your Fire TV Stick or Cube:
- Get the My5 app from the Amazon App Store
- Launch and sign in to get your activation code
- Enter the code at my5.tv/activate to link your device
- Enjoy! Fire TV makes it easy to pick up where you left off.
Apple TV and Xbox
The process is just about the same on other supported devices like Apple TV and Xbox One/Series X/S:
- Install the My5 app from the device’s app store
- Sign in and make note of the activation code
- Head to my5.tv/activate > enter the code
- Start streaming!
For Xbox, you may need to select My5 as your TV provider before getting the activation code.
That’s all it takes! Within a few minutes you can sign up and start streaming your favorites on demand.
Now it’s time to put your feet up and catch up on some great Channel 5 entertainment!