Hello there! If you work at a Marriott property, you likely need access to the Marriott employee portal – previously known as 4MyPDR – to manage your work schedule, benefits, and more. This helpful guide will walk you through everything you need to know.
What Happened to 4MyPDR?
In the past, Marriott employees used the website www.4mypdr.com to log into their accounts. However, this URL no longer works.
The previous 4MyPDR portal has been replaced by the Marriott Global Source (MGS) platform, found at the web address mgs.marriott.com. All employee data and services have migrated over to MGS.
Benefits of the Employee Portal
Logging into your account on MGS lets you:
- View your weekly schedule
- Check workplace policies and guidelines
- Manage your benefits and time off requests
- Access employee perks and deals
- Update your personal contact information
Essentially, it’s your one-stop shop for all things work-related!
Accessing Your Employee Account at mgs.marriott.com
Logging in is simple and only takes a few minutes when you follow these steps:
- Go to mgs.marriott.com
- Enter your Enterprise ID (EID) and password
- Click sign in
And that’s it! You’ll then access your employee dashboard with all of your important information.
Tip: If you’ve forgotten your password, you can use the “Forgot Password” link on the login page to reset and recover access to your account.
Resetting your password is easy! Here is the process:
- On the Marriott login page, click “Forgot your password or EID?”
- Select “Enterprise ID (EID) and Password Support”
- Enter your EID and language preference
- Follow the instructions to create a new password
Then you can sign in with your EID and new password.
I hope this article has helped explain the transition from 4MyPDR to the MGS employee portal. Let me know if you have any other questions! I’m always happy to provide more tips and guidance on accessing your Marriott employee account.