As a student in Manatee County Schools, you can access many online tools and resources through the MySDMC portal. Getting logged in and navigating the portal can be a pain though, so let’s walk through the basics together! Here’s what we’ll cover in this guide:
- What is MySDMC SSO and why is it useful?
- Logging in to your MySDMC portal account
- Resetting your MySDMC password
- Getting help with MySDMC access problems
What is MySDMC SSO?
MySDMC is a single sign-on (SSO) portal that allows you to access many of Manatee County Schools’ digital tools with one login. So instead of remembering logins and passwords for lots of different apps and websites, you just need to sign in to MySDMC and can then launch into the other systems easily. Some of the tools linked from MySDMC include:
- Office 365
- Google Apps
It really helps simplify managing all your school accounts! The MySDMC portal is offered through the School District of Manatee County (SDMC) headquartered in Manatee County, Florida.
Logging Into Your MySDMC Account at launchpad.classlink.com/manateeschools
Logging into your MySDMC account is a breeze. Just follow these quick steps:
- Go to the launchpad.classlink.com/manateeschools.
- Enter your student ID number in the username field and your MySDMC account password.
- Click the Sign In button.
And that’s it! You’ll then be redirected to your customized MySDMC portal home screen with easy access to all your integrated tools.
Resetting Your MySDMC Password
If you forget your MySDMC password, use the “Help, I Forgot My Password” link on the login page. You’ll need to enter your student ID again, then can follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
Here’s a quick 1-2 process:
- Enter your student ID number on the password reset screen.
- Complete the reset process following the on-screen prompts.
You’ll then receive an email with next steps and be able to set a new password for your account.
Getting Help with MySDMC
If you have any trouble accessing your MySDMC SSO portal, there are a few options to get help:
- Call the MySDMC support line: 1-800-962-2873
- Ask a teacher or school administrator: Reach out to someone at your school who can help troubleshoot access issues.
- Refresh and try again: Sometimes just refreshing the MySDMC login page and starting the login process fresh does the trick.
With all the digital tools linked through MySDMC, getting stuck with login troubles, password resets, and other technical issues can be a headache. Hopefully this guide helps you access all the MySDMC resources you need for school. And if you ever have trouble or questions, don’t hesitate to use one of the help options above!