Hey there! As a student at the University of Connecticut (UConn), you likely need to access HuskyCT fairly regularly to participate in your online courses. Let’s break down exactly what HuskyCT is and how to use it.
What is HuskyCT?
HuskyCT is UConn’s online learning platform, built using Blackboard Learn technology. It’s where your professors and TAs post things like:
- Online content and readings
- Discussion board assignments
- Quizzes and exams
- Grades and feedback
So it’s an essential tool for succeeding as an online or hybrid UConn student!
Logging in to HuskyCT
Accessing HuskyCT is easy – just use your regular UConn NetID login credentials:
- Go to https://huskyct.uconn.edu
- Enter your NetID username and password
- Click Log In
Once logged in, you’ll see all the courses you’re currently enrolled in. Click any course name to access materials, assignments, and communication tools for that class.
Tip: If you’re having trouble with your NetID login credentials, you can reset your password at netid.uconn.edu.
Accessing HuskyCT Mobile App
HuskyCT offers a free mobile app called Blackboard that lets you access discussion boards, view grades, submit work, and more on-the-go from your smartphone.
Key features include:
- Receive instant notifications
- Review grades and feedback
- Participate in chats and discussion boards
- Complete assessments
- Watch lectures and video content
It’s available for both iPhone and Android devices. Definitely useful for checking assignments or discussions from anywhere!
Getting Help with HuskyCT
Hopefully this gives you a helpful intro to getting started with HuskyCT! But don’t hesitate to get help if you ever get stuck or have more detailed questions. Some support options:
- 24/7 Phone Support: Call 855-308-5616
- Email Support: [email protected]
- Chat Support: Look for the chat widget on HuskyCT pages
Best of luck with your courses! Let me know if any other UConn online learning tips would be helpful.