The Super Bowl is almost here! As the biggest event in football, you definitely don’t want to miss seeing who wins. If you’re a cord-cutter who uses a streaming device like Roku, Fire TV, or Apple TV, have no fear – you can still watch the big game. This handy guide will show you how.
An Introduction for New Fans
For anyone new to football, the Super Bowl is the championship game that happens every year between the top two teams in the NFL (National Football League). The winners get bragging rights, big shiny rings, and have their names etched in football history forever!
This year’s teams are still to be decided, but the Super Bowl LVII (that’s 57 for non-Romans) will take place on February 12, 2023 at the State Farm Stadium in Arizona.
How to Get the Game on Your Devices
Since FOX has exclusive rights to air the Super Bowl this year, you’ll need access to the FOX Sports app. Here’s how to get it on your device of choice:
- Search for “FOX Sports”
- Select the channel and click “Add Channel”
- Open the app and enter the activation code shown
- On another device, go to go.foxsports.com and enter the code
- Sign in with your TV provider credentials
- Start watching!
- Go to the Amazon App Store
- Search for and install “FOX Sports”
- Open the app and take note of the activation code
- Enter the code at go.foxsports.com
- Sign in with your TV provider login
- Tune in on game day!
- Open the App Store
- Download the FOX Sports app
- Enter sign-in details or take note of the activation code
- Go to go.foxsports.com on another device
- Submit code and login with TV provider
- Get your snacks ready for the big game!
Other Ways to Tune In
If you don’t have access to FOX Sports, check out these options too:
- Peacock – Get a Premium subscription for live sports
- NFL Network – Install app and activate at nfl.com/activate
I hope this guide helps you get set up to catch all the action! Let the countdown begin. Enjoy the Super Bowl!