Watching faith and family-friendly shows doesn’t have to be complicated! With a few simple steps, you can access Pure Flix inspirational and wholesome entertainment directly through your Roku streaming device.
In this guide, I’ll walk you through everything you need to know to:
- Set up your Roku device
- Connect it to the internet
- Install the Pure Flix channel
- Log into your Pure Flix account
Soon you’ll be streaming uplifting movies, TV shows, documentaries and more with your family right from your TV using Roku.
An Introduction to Roku
For those unfamiliar, Roku is one of the most popular streaming devices available in the U.S. today.
Once connected to your TV and home internet network, Roku gives you access to tons of free and paid streaming channels – including Pure Flix’s faith-based entertainment options.
Roku streaming players offer an easy way to watch internet video directly on your TV. Models range from simple streaming sticks to advanced 4K HDR players.
Setting Up Your New Roku Player
Getting started with Roku is simple:
- Unbox the device and insert batteries in remote
- Connect Roku to TV using HDMI cable
- Turn on TV and select appropriate input
- Follow on-screen prompts to choose language and connect to wi-fi
That’s all it takes to get your Roku ready to use!
How to Add and Sign Into Pure Flix Channel
With Roku set up and connected online, adding Pure Flix only takes a minute.
On any Roku device:
- Press the Home button on Roku remote
- Select Streaming Channels > Search Channels
- Type in “PureFlix”
- Select the Pure Flix channel
- Enter your username and password to sign in
And you’re all set! You can now browse and stream all Pure Flix movies, shows, originals and more on your TV using your Roku.
Tip: Don’t have a Pure Flix account yet? You can easily sign up for a free trial here to access all their inspirational entertainment.
Supported Roku Models
The latest Pure Flix channel is available on all current Roku devices:
- Roku Express / Express+
- Roku Streaming Stick / Stick+
- Roku Ultra / Ultra LT
- Roku Premiere / Premiere+
- Roku Smart Soundbars
- Roku TV models
So no matter if you have an older Roku or just got the newest model, installing Pure Flix is quick and simple.
Watch Pure Flix on Other Devices
Beyond Roku, Pure Flix also offers apps for all major platforms so you can watch anytime:
- Apple TV – Search the App Store, download/install Pure Flix app, sign in
- Fire TV – Find Pure Flix app in Amazon Appstore, install, sign in
- Android TV – Get Pure Flix from Google Play Store, sign in
- iPhone & iPad – Download iOS app from App Store, sign in
- Android Phone/Tablet – Get Pure Flix app from Google Play Store
- Web Browser – Sign into PureFlix.com
No matter what smart devices you use for streaming, accessing Pure Flix is straightforward. Now you can enjoy commercial-free, family-safe entertainment on demand.
Getting Pure Flix on your Roku could not be easier:
- Obtain compatible Roku device
- Complete quick setup process
- Search/Install Pure Flix channel
- Enter your account login details
- Start streaming uplifting entertainment!
With this handy guide, you’ll be watching faith and family movies, shows and more on your TV with Roku in no time.
So why wait? Gather the family and start streaming inspiration with Pure Flix today!