The Super Bowl is coming up on February 12, 2023! Don’t miss out on the biggest football event of the year. This guide will walk you through exactly how to watch on your devices, no cable required.
Everything You Need to Know
The Super Bowl will see the AFC champions face off against the NFC champions at the State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona. Pre-game coverage starts at 12:00 PM EST, with kickoff at 6:30 PM EST. This year, Fox will broadcast Super Bowl LVII.
Here’s a quick primer on things you’ll need:
- A streaming device like a Roku, Firestick, or Apple TV
- An account with a live TV streaming service, such as Hulu, YouTube TV, Sling, or FuboTV
- Internet speeds of at least 25 Mbps
- The Fox Sports app or Fox Now app (free to download)
And here are the highlights of what we’ll cover:
- Simple steps to watch on Roku, Fire TV, and Apple TV
- Alternate ways to tune in
- Answers to frequently asked questions
Ready? Let’s go!
How to Live Stream the Super Bowl
Below are straightforward instructions for streaming Super Bowl 2023 on a few of the most popular streaming media devices and services.
Stream on Roku
Roku offers a speedy and affordable way to watch Super Bowl LVII.
- Turn on your Roku and open the Roku Channel Store.
- Search for Fox Sports and download the free Fox Sports app.
- Open the app and follow the instructions to sign in with your live TV streaming account.
- Awaiting kickoff on Super Bowl Sunday! Enjoy the pregame commentary and half-time show.
And that’s it! The Fox Sports App will also give you access to weekly football, racing, college sports, soccer and more.
Watch on Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV has everything you need built-in to stream the big game in 4K.
- Using your Fire TV remote, go to the magnifying glass icon to open search.
- Type in Fox Sports. Select Fox Sports from the list of results and download.
- Open the Fox Sports app once downloaded. Choose your streaming TV provider and sign in.
- Get your snacks ready for Super Bowl Sunday! The app offers primetime shows, live scores, highlights and analysis.
Along with the Super Bowl, you’ll be able to watch Thursday Night Football, college bowl games and much more with your Fox Sports app on Firestick.
Stream on Apple TV
It only takes 3 easy steps to stream Super Bowl 2023 on your Apple TV:
- Use the Apple TV app search bar to find the Fox Sports app available in the app store. Select download.
- Login using your Hulu, YouTube TV, Sling or other supported live TV streaming service account details.
- Watch Super Bowl LVII on Sunday, February 12! Enjoy 24/7 sports programming and expert commentary on Fox Sports on Apple TV.
Now you know how to tune into the big game! But what if you don’t have cable or a streaming service? Keep reading!
Alternate Ways to Watch
Don’t have cable and don’t want the commitment of a live TV streaming subscription? Consider these money-saving options to catch Super Bowl LVII.
- NFL+ ($4.99/month)- Stream live local and primetime games, including the Super Bowl!
- Locast (free) – This nonprofit app streams local channels, potentially including Fox. Worth checking!
- Football fans you know (free + snacks!) – Make some friends with football lovers willing to host you. Bring snacks!
Another perk beyond the Super Bowl itself is access to football news, highlights, and analysis all season long with many of these services.
Do I need to pay to watch?
If you have a streaming login through a live TV provider like Hulu + Live or Cable provider that includes Fox, you can watch for free on supported devices! Services like NFL+ and Locast offer lower-cost options too.
Can I stream on a phone or tablet?
Absolutely! The Fox Sports app is available across platforms like iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Xbox One and smart TVs. Just download the app and use your same streaming login.
I think this rewrite provides readers with a conversational, easy-to-follow guide to streaming options for Super Bowl LVII. Please let me know if you would like me to modify or expand on any part of it!