Welcome to GO2bank! We’re so excited that you’ve joined our digital bank. Getting started with your new debit card is simple. This short guide walks you through the quick online activation process so you can begin securely spending and managing your money.
Why Do You Need to Activate Your Card?
Your new GO2bank debit Mastercard arrives in the mail inactive as a security precaution. Activating it online assigns your identity to the card and allows transactions.
It only takes a few minutes to complete activation at go2bank.com/start. Then your card will be ready to use anywhere Mastercard is accepted!
What You’ll Need Before Getting Started
Make sure you have these three things handy to ensure the activation goes smoothly:
- 16-digit card number – Located on the front of your card
- Expiration date – The MM/YY date on your card
- 3-digit CVV code – The security number on the back
Step-By-Step Guide to Activate Your Card at go2bank/start
Follow this walkthrough to get your new debit card up and running:
- Visit go2bank.com/start or open the GO2bank app
- Select “Activate your card”
- Enter your card number, expiration date, and CVV code
- Confirm you are human via captcha
- Click “Continue”
That’s it! Your GO2bank debit card is now active. 🎉 You can immediately begin using it for purchases online, in apps, and at stores anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Trouble Signing In? Here’s What To Do
If you have trouble accessing your account to activate the card, don’t worry!
You can easily reset your password or recover your username right from the GO2bank website:
- Go to go2bank.com/activate
- Choose “Trouble logging in?”
- Follow the instructions to reset your password or retrieve your forgotten username.
Our friendly customer support team is also here to help get you back into your account.
We hope this beginner’s guide makes activating your card and getting started with GO2bank easy breezy. Let us know if you have any other questions!