Watching FYI TV on your favorite streaming device is a breeze if you know the quick activation steps. This guide will walk you through how to get FYI up and running on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and Android TV.
FYI, stylized as fyi, features popular lifestyle shows covering food, home renovation, makeovers, and more. With just a few clicks, you can access all your favorite FYI programs directly on your streaming device.
Before activating FYI, you’ll need:
- A supported streaming device (Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV)
- FYI access through a participating TV provider
Once you have those covered, just grab the activation code from the FYI app and head to fyi.tv/activate on your phone or computer. From there, follow the steps for your device below.
Activate FYI on Fire TV at fyi.tv/activate
If you have an Amazon Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube, or a Fire TV Edition smart TV, follow these instructions:
- Open Find on your Fire TV and search for “FYI”.
- Select the FYI app.
- Click Get to download and install.
- Select Open to launch the app after installation completes.
- Note the on-screen activation code from the FYI app.
- Visit fyi.tv/activate on your phone or computer.
- Choose OTHER from the options.
- Select your TV Provider.
- Enter your activation code when prompted.
- Click Continue and sign into your TV provider to authenticate.
Once successfully verified, exit back to your Fire TV to start watching FYI!
Activate FYI on Android TV
To activate FYI on Android TV, simply follow the steps below:
- From your Android TV home screen, open Apps > Google Play Store.
- Search for and install the FYI app.
- Once finished, select Open to launch the app.
- Note the activation code shown on your Android TV screen.
- On your phone/computer, head over to the fyi.tv activate website.
- Choose Android TV from the options.
- Select your TV Provider.
- Enter your Android TV’s activation code.
- Click Continue and enter your TV provider credentials when prompted.
After successfully authenticating through the website, you can enjoy FYI on your Android TV!
Activate FYI on Apple TV
Apple TV owners can activate FYI in just a couple of minutes:
- From Apple TV home, open the App Store.
- Search for “FYI” and select the FYI app from results.
- Click Get to install FYI to your Apple TV.
- After installation completes, launch the app.
- You’ll see a unique activation code on the next screen.
- Using your mobile device or computer, head over to fyi.tv/activate.
- Select Apple TV and choose your TV Provider.
- Enter the on-screen activation code when prompted.
- Click Continue to sign in with your TV provider credentials.
Once you’ve successfully signed in, exit back to your Apple TV to start enjoying FYI’s great programming!
fyi.tv/activate on Roku
Roku streaming stick or Roku TV users can follow the steps below:
- From Roku home, go to Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
- Search for “FYI” and select the FYI channel from results.
- Click Add Channel to initiate installation.
- Once added, select Go to Channel to launch the FYI app.
- Note the activation code displayed on your TV screen.
- Using a second device, head to the FYI activation page.
- Choose Roku and select your TV Provider
- Enter the activation code when prompted then click Continue.
- Sign into your TV provider account when the login screen pops up.
After successfully logging into your TV provider through the website, your Roku will refresh with access to all of FYI’s great content!
And that’s it! Just grab your activation code and head to fyi.tv/activate to start watching your favorite FYI shows on your streaming device. The process takes 2-3 minutes tops.
If you have any trouble getting FYI up and running, don’t hesitate to contact customer support for your TV provider. Enjoy!