Welcome to your guide on accessing and using the FedEx Employee Login portal! As a FedEx employee, this portal is super valuable for managing your work schedule, pay stubs, benefits and more. This article will walk you step-by-step through:
- What the FedEx Employee Login portal is
- How to access it
- Resetting your password
- Available employee benefits
- Who to contact for help
We’ll also share some tips, tricks and additional resources to help you make the most of this tool!
Overview of FedEx Corp
Before we dive into the login portal, let’s do a quick overview of FedEx itself. FedEx Corporation is a large American multinational delivery company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. Here are some key facts:
- Founded in 1971 in Arkansas
- World’s largest delivery company
- Ships to over 220 countries and territories
- Employs over 450,000 team members globally
- Best known for overnight delivery and logistics services
FedEx Express is their air and international shipping unit. They pioneered overnight delivery in 1973 and continue to deliver around 18 million packages per day!
What is the FedEx Employee Login?
The FedEx Employee Login portal is a website specifically for FedEx employees to access work resources in one convenient place.
Here are some of the key things you can do:
- View your work schedule
- Check upcoming shifts
- Access employee pay stubs
- Review benefits details
- Check company news and updates
- Manage your contact information
Having all these tools in one login makes managing your employment with FedEx much easier!
The direct URL is: https://packagehandler.van.fedex.com
Accessing the Login Portal
Follow these simple steps to access the login portal:
- Go to the FedEx employee login page URL above
- Enter your FedEx Ground ID number
- This 9-digit number should be located on the back of your employee badge
- Click “Next”
- Input your portal password
- Click “Login”
And that’s it, you’re in!
Resetting Your Password
Forgot your password? No problem, you can easily reset it:
- Visit the login URL
- Enter your FedEx Ground ID
- Click “Forgot your password?”
- Input the email on your employee account
- Click the password reset link sent to your email
- Set a new password
- Log in with your new credentials
Key Employee Benefits
As a FedEx employee, you get access to some great benefits and perks! Here are a few top ones:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
- 401(k) retirement saving plan
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Discount programs
Be sure to login and explore all available benefits fully. Some depend on your job role and tenure at the company.
Contacting FedEx With Issues
Hopefully you don’t run into any problems, but if you do, you can:
- Use the online contact form: Available on their website
- Call customer support: 1-800-GoFedEx 1-800-463-3339
- Reach out via social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
You can also talk to your manager or local HR rep if it’s an employee-specific issue.
Best of luck with your employment at FedEx! Let us know if you have any other questions.