So you want to access your Evergreen Health patient portal? Great! Having an online account makes it so much easier to manage your health. I’ll walk you through everything you need to know to log in or sign up.
What is the Evergreen Patient Portal?
The EvergreenHealth My Navigator patient portal lets you see parts of your medical records online.
- View lab test results
- Request appointments
- Refill prescriptions
- Access your health profile and medical history
- Pay bills
- Message your doctor’s office
It’s super handy for managing your care. Patients 13+ can sign up for an account.
Creating Your Evergreen Patient Portal Account
Signing up is quick – it only takes a few minutes!
- Go to the My Navigator self enrollment page at https://evergreen.iqhealth.com/self-enroll
- Enter details like your name, birthdate, email address
- Check your email for a verification code and enter it
- Enter your phone number and get a verification code sent to you
- Enter the phone verification code
- Confirm your account setup
And you’re all set! Now let’s talk about logging in.
Logging Into Your EvergreenHealth Patient Portal
To access your account:
- Go to the My Navigator login page
- Enter your username and password
- Click Sign In
Pretty easy right?
Reset Your Evergreen Patient Portal Password
Forgot your password? Here’s how to reset it:
- On the login page, click Forgot Password?
- Enter the email for your Evergreen account
- Get the recovery code from your email and enter it
- Create a new password that’s at least 6 characters long
- Confirm your new password
You can now log in with your new credentials.
EvergreenHealth provides care across parts of Seattle and Vancouver. Some of their offerings:
- Urgent care centers
- Long-term care facilities
It’s a non-profit focused on affordable, quality healthcare.
Contact Patient Portal Support
Need help with your Evergreen patient portal account?
- Call 1 (800) 417-9235
- Email HIM department: (Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM)
- Visit www.evergreenhealth.com
I hope this overview got you all set up to use your new Evergreen patient portal account! Let me know if you have any other questions.