Want an easy way to view your Compass pay stubs digitally? As a Compass Group employee, you have a couple options to conveniently access your payment details online through self-service portals. Whether you’re new to Compass or have worked here awhile, this guide will walk you through the login process so you can view your pay info from anywhere.
Overview of Compass Associate Portals
Compass has three main online platforms that employees can use:
- ESS (Employee Self-Service) – The ESS portal located at ess.compassassociate.com allows you to view pay stubs, update your personal details, access company resources, and more.
- OMS (Online Management System) – Compass managers can access the OMS site via sso.compassmanager.com to handle reporting, scheduling, budgeting, and other administrative tasks.
- CAP (Compass Associate Portal) – The CAP platform available through People Hub provides access to benefits info, time off requests, employee contact directory, training materials and other HCM features.
The ESS portal is likely the most useful for checking pay stubs quickly. But it’s handy to know what tools are available across the various Compass portals as an employee.
Logging In to View Your Pay Stub
Ready to login and view your details? Following these simple steps:
- Go to the ESS login page at ess.compassassociate.com.
- Enter your Username which is your personnel number. It follows a format like
- Click Continue.
- On the next screen enter your Password and click Login.
- You’ll then access your account! Click on Pay in the left menu to view pay stub details.
That’s it! From your pay section you can review year-to-date earnings, current and past pay periods, tax info, deductions, reimbursements, PTO and more.
Resetting Your ESS Password
Forgot your password? Just click the “Forgot password” link on the login page. You’ll be prompted to enter your username again and answer security questions to verify your identity. An email will then be sent with next steps to reset your password.
Creating an ESS Account
Need to create an account still? Make sure you have the following info handy:
- Personnel Number
- Month You Were Born
- Last 4 Digits of Your SSN
- First Letter of Your Last Name
Then visit ess.compassassociate.com and click sign up. Follow the steps to enter your personal details and set up security questions.
And that’s it! With your new ESS account you’ll now have a handy way to access pay stubs and other helpful resources at any time. Let me know in the comments if you have any other questions!