Hey there! As an Allied Universal employee, you likely need to access the eHub portal to manage your work schedule, pay info, and more. Logging in is easy once you understand the basic steps. In this quick guide, I’ll overview everything you need to know about:
- What Allied Universal’s eHub is
- Creating an eHub login
- Resetting your eHub password
- Getting help if you have issues
My goal is to make this process simple to understand. Let’s get started!
What is Allied Universal’s Employee eHub?
Allied Universal’s eHub is an online portal where employees can:
- View work schedules
- Access pay stubs
- Update personal contact information
- Manage other employment details
Essentially, it’s a handy hub (get it?) for managing your Allied Universal job.
You can access eHub either on the website at https://ehub.aus.com or via the eHub mobile app for iPhone and Android devices.
Creating Your eHub Login
To create your eHub login:
- Go to the eHub website above
- Click on Register in the Login section
- Enter your personal details like legal name, birthdate, etc.
- Create a unique username and password
And that’s it! After registering, you can use your new login anytime.
Resetting Your eHub Password
If you forget your eHub password, resetting it is simple:
- Go to the eHub login page
- Click Forgot Password? below the login fields
- Enter your username on the next page
- Answer security questions if asked
- Create and confirm your new password
After resetting your password, be sure to save your new login details in a password manager so you don’t lose access again.
Getting eHub Help
If you have any trouble with eHub access, Allied Universal offers a few support options:
- Call the eHub Help Desk at 1-877-400-4397
- Visit an Employee Service Center in person
- Submit a help request through your company email
The team is really friendly and can definitely help get your account fixed.
And that covers the basics of accessing your Allied Universal eHub portal! Let me know in the comments if you have any other questions.