Working at Dollar Tree comes with some nice perks! As an employee, you get access to useful platforms like the paystub portal and benefits enrollment site. This article will walk you through everything you need to know to access these resources.
Logging Into Employee Platforms
Dollar Tree offers a few key platforms for employees:
- Paystub portal – View your pay statements
- MyTree – Enroll in benefits
- MyCareer – Browse internal job openings
Here’s how to log into each one:
- Go to the Dollar Tree paystub site
- Enter your username and password
- Click the “Log In” button
- You’ll see your most recent paystubs
Forgot your password? No problem:
- Follow the “Forgot password” link
- Enter your email address
- Click submit to receive a password reset link
MyTree Benefits Enrollment
- Go to the MyTree login page
- Create a username and password or log in if you have an account
- View your benefits details and enrollment status
MyCareer Internal Job Site
- Go to the MyCareer page on the Associate Information Center
- Browse open positions and apply
You can also access training and development resources here.
Taking Advantage of Benefits
Some key employee benefits include:
- Health insurance – Plans start at $1/month
- 401(k) plan – Receive up to 50% matching contributions
- Reimbursements – Get reimbursed for eligible purchases tax-free
- Discounts – Access deals on entertainment, travel, and more
Be sure to explore MyTree to learn about benefits you qualify for. The support team can also help explain your options.
If you have any trouble accessing these platforms, the support teams are here to assist:
- For paystubs: [email protected]
- For benefits: MyTree support at 1-855-245-7994
Or visit the Associate Information Center for more help.
I hope this guide gives you a better understanding of Dollar Tree’s employee platforms and benefits! Let me know in the comments if you have any other questions.