Welcome to Centralreach! Let me walk you through how to log into your member account so you can start accessing all of the great tools available to help your business.
What You’ll Need
Before we get started logging in, make sure you have the following:
- Your Centralreach username or email address
- Your account password
- Access to a computer, phone or tablet with an internet connection and updated web browser
Step-by-Step Login Instructions
Logging in is very simple – just follow these steps:
Open your web browser and go to https://members.centralreach.com/, the official Centralreach member login page:
Enter your username or email and password in the fields provided
Click the blue “Login” button
And that’s it! Once logged in, you’ll have full access to all of your Centralreach account tools and features.
Pro Tip: Check the “Remember Me” box if you want to stay logged into your account on that device.
Forgot Your Password?
If you forgot your Centralreach password, no worries! Resetting it is easy:
- Go to the Centralreach login URL above and click “Forgot Password?” below the password field
- Enter your username or email address when prompted
- Complete the ReCaptcha challenge
- Click “Reset” and follow the instructions emailed to you to create a new password
Logging into your Centralreach account opens up a powerful suite of practice management tools. I hope this quick guide helped explain the simple login process! Let me know if you have any other questions.