So you’re trying to access your UPSers.com employee account and realize you’ve forgotten your password. We’ve all been there! Resetting your password is a piece of cake if you follow these simple steps.
I’ll walk you through the process, but first it’s helpful to understand exactly what UPSers.com is all about.
What is UPSers.com?
UPSers.com is an employee platform that gives you access to:
- Task management
- Performance reviews
- Company news
- Benefits information
- and more!
It’s a handy site for keeping up with work stuff. Now let’s tackle resetting that password…
Forgot Your UPSers.com Password? Here’s What To Do
If you can’t remember your UPSers.com login credentials, don’t panic! Resetting is easy. You have a few options:
Method 1: Use the Reset Password Page
- Go to the main UPSers.com login page
- Click “Reset My Password”
- Enter your UPSers user ID and registered email
- Check your email for a password reset link (usually sent within a few minutes)
- Click the link to create a new password!
Once you have a new password, be sure to save it somewhere secure like a password manager!
Method 2: Get a One-Time PIN
You can also reset your password by having UPSers text or email you a special one-time PIN code.
- On the login page, click “Reset your password”
- Choose to receive your PIN code via text message or email
- Enter that PIN code on the next page
- Create yourself a new password!
Method 3: Security Questions
The last option is to reset via security questions.
- Click “Forgot password” on the UPSers login page
- Answer your designated security questions
- You’ll then be able to create a shiny new password
Pro Tip: Make sure your security question answers are kept private and stored securely as an extra account protection measure.
And that’s it! With these steps, you can get back into your account and reset your password quickly and securely.
Let me know if any part of the process gives you trouble. I’m always happy to help walk through a password reset!