Want to watch live Major League Baseball games and content on your Roku device? Adding the MLB channel is simple – just follow this easy guide.
Whether you’re a baseball superfan or just enjoy catching the occasional game, having MLB access on your Roku opens up a world of on-demand baseball entertainment.
What You’ll Need
- A Roku device
- WiFi internet connection
- MLB.TV subscription (optional but recommended)
Step-by-Step to Add MLB on Roku
Adding MLB to your Roku only takes a few minutes. Here’s what to do:
- Turn on your Roku and press the “Home” button on your remote to access the home screen.
- Navigate to “Streaming Channels” and select “Search Channels” to open the Roku Channel Store.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to type “MLB” in the search bar and press enter.
- Select the “MLB” channel from the search results.
- Choose “Add Channel” to install MLB on your Roku.
- Once installed, select “Go to Channel” to open the MLB channel.
- Choose “Settings” in the top right corner and select “Log In“.
- Enter your MLB.TV login credentials or create a new MLB.TV account if needed.
And that’s it! With just those few simple steps, you can be signed into MLB on your Roku and ready to watch baseball.
“Adding MLB to my Roku lets me easily catch games in crystal clear HD quality – it was so quick and easy to set up.”
Alternative Ways to Get MLB on Roku
Don’t want an MLB.TV subscription? Here are a couple alternative options for streaming baseball through your Roku device:
- AT&T TV – Offers MLB Network and regional sports networks as part of certain channel packages.
- Sling TV – Includes ESPN, FS1, TBS and other sports content in the Sling Orange and Blue base packages.
Both of these live TV streaming platforms make it easy to watch national MLB games on your Roku through their respective apps, available in the Roku Channel Store.
So there you have it – with just a few steps, you can have endless baseball available on your Roku device during the season and all year round! Enjoy catching your favorite teams and players with this handy guide.