Hey there! So you just got a Belk Rewards MasterCard in the mail and you’re wondering how to activate it to start earning rewards. Well, you’ve come to the right place! Activating your card is super easy and in this guide I’ll walk you through the entire process.
First though – why get this card in the first place?
Here are some of the awesome benefits you can get:
- Earn 3-5% back in rewards on Belk purchases
- 2% back on gas and grocery purchases
- 1% back on everything else
- Get 20% off coupons when you open an account
- $10 in rewards just for your first purchase
- No annual fee
So in short – it pays to use this card!
Step-by-Step Instructions to Activate Your Belk Rewards Card
Ready to get started? Activating online takes just a few minutes.
1. Go to the Activation Page
- Head to the Belk card activation site
- This is the official page to activate your new credit card
2. Enter Your Card Details
- Card Number: This 16-digit number is printed on the front of your card
- Security Code: The 3-digit code on the back
- SSN: Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
3. Click “Activate My Card”
That’s it! After clicking that button, your card should activate quickly.
And now comes the fun part – start using your card to earn rewards! Feel free to spend right away in-stores, online, for gas or groceries. As soon as a charge posts to your account, you’ll start earning cashback.
Next Steps: Create Your Online Account
While activating your card enables you to start using it, I also recommend setting up an online account. This allows you to:
- Check your rewards balance
- Redeem rewards
- See statements
- Make payments
- Get alerts
It only takes a minute to sign up:
- Go to belk.com and click “My Account“
- Choose “Create Account“
- Enter some basic info like name, email, password
- Click “Create Account“
And that’s it – you’re all set up!
Let the Belk Rewards Begin
Now get out there and start earning rewards points on all your purchases. I hope this step-by-step activation guide was helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.