So you just got a shiny new TJX Rewards Mastercard in the mail? Congrats! As a loyal TJX shopper myself, I know how exciting these cards can be. But before you can start racking up points at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods, you need to activate your card.
Activating your card is super simple and only takes a few minutes. Just follow this handy little guide!
Activate Your Card Online at activate.tjxrewards.com
Here’s how to activate your TJX Rewards Mastercard on the web:
- Head to the activation site: activate.tjxrewards.com
- Enter your new card number, security code, and the last 4 digits of your SSN
- Click Activate My Card
- Follow the instructions to complete activation
And that’s it! Your new rewards card is now ready to use.
Tip: You can also activate your card by phone at 844-397-6507.
Register for Online Access
I highly recommend registering your card for online account access. This allows you to:
- Check your reward points balance
- View transaction history
- Make payments
- Set up alerts
- Manage account settings
Registering is easy:
- Go to tjx.syf.com/login/register
- Enter your card number and billing zip code
- Click Continue and follow the steps to register
Now you can log in anytime to tjx.syf.com to access your rewards account!
You have a couple options to pay your TJX Rewards Mastercard bill:
As Registered User:
- Log into your account
- Go to the Payment section
- Submit payment through available options
- Go to tjx.syf.com/login
- Select Pay as Guest
- Enter card number, last 4 SSN digits, and zip
- Click Continue and submit payment
Be sure to save the payment confirmation/receipt!
Start Earning Rewards
Now comes the best part – earning points! Use your activated TJX Rewards Mastercard at any TJX store or online for TJX purchases. You’ll earn:
- 5 points per $1 spent at TJX stores (TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, etc.)
- 1 point per $1 on other purchases
Redeem your rewards for gift cards and more exciting options. Check your account to see current promotions too!
So get out there and start shopping with your new card! Just remember to activate it first. Let me know if you have any other questions!