So you just received an Ace Flare card in the mail? Awesome! These prepaid debit cards can be super handy for shopping online or in stores. But before you can start swiping your card all over town, you need to activate it.
Activating your card is a cinch. Just follow this quick guide and you’ll be ready to roll in no time!
How to Activate Your Card Online At aceflareaccount.com/activate
The easiest way to activate your new card is online at aceflareaccount.com/activate.
Here’s what you need:
- Your computer
- Internet access
- Your card number
- The security code on the back
Once you have those, follow these steps:
- Go to aceflareaccount.com/activate
- Enter your card number when prompted
- Enter the security code
- Click “Continue”
- Provide any additional details requested
- Finish the activation process
You’ll get a confirmation message when your card is active. Then you can immediately start using it for purchases!
Other Ways to Activate
If you’d rather talk to a real human, no worries! You can activate by phone or in person too.
Activate by Phone
Just call 1-866-753-6355 and follow the prompts. Provide your card details and verify your identity with the customer service rep. Once verified, your card will be activated.
Activate In Person
Visit any participating retailer and ask the cashier to activate your card. Make sure to bring:
- Ace Flare Card
- Photo ID
The cashier will take care of the rest!
Why Use an Ace Flare Card?
Wondering why you’d want one of these cards? Ace Flare has some cool features you won’t find with regular debit cards:
- Payroll direct deposit – Deposit your work paychecks straight to the card
- Cash back rewards – Earn rewards points on purchases
- Overdraft options – Opt in for overdraft in case you spend more than your balance
- No withdrawal fees – Take out cash without pesky ATM fees
- Faster paychecks – Get your pay deposited up to 2 days early!
You can also sign up for an online account to monitor purchases, send money transfers, check balances, and more right from your phone or computer!
I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to ditch my old debit card. Getting one of these bad boys ASAP! Give it a try and let me know what you think!