Hey friends! If you’re part of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln community, you likely need access to the UNL Firefly portal. This convenient platform brings all your important university tools together in one spot.
In this handy guide, I’ll overview everything you need to know to:
- Log into the UNL Firefly portal
- Reset your password
- Recover your username
My goal is to make sure you can access this vital portal with no hassle at all. Let’s dive in!
What Exactly is the UNL Firefly Portal?
The UNL Firefly portal is an online platform custom-built for University of Nebraska students, faculty, and staff. It conveniently gathers useful services, information, and tools into one easy-to-access location.
Here’s a quick look at some of the tools available:
- University email
- Payroll and tax documents
- Class registration
- Campus updates and announcements
- Office software downloads
- Technical support
Pretty handy right? Now let’s make sure you can log in.
Logging Into Your Account
Gaining access to the portal only takes a moment:
- Go to the UNL Firefly portal website
- Click “Login”
- Enter your NU-ID and password
- Click “Login” again
And just like that, you’re in! As long as you have the correct login credentials, you’ll now have access to all that great UNL info.
Tip: If you’re logging in for the first time, have your NU-ID and password handy. You would have received these when you first became affiliated with UNL.
Reset Your Password
No worries if you’ve forgotten your password – resetting it only takes a minute. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the UNL Firefly portal site and click “Login”
- Click “Forgot your username or password?” below the password field
- Choose “Password”
- Enter your name and UNL email address
- Click “Submit”
- Follow the password reset instructions emailed to you
Once you reset your password, try logging in again with your shiny new credentials. You should now have no trouble accessing your account.
Recover Your Username
If you remember your password but forget your actual username, use these quick steps to uncover it:
- Go to the UNL Firefly portal and click “Login”
- Click “Forgot your username or password?” under the password field
- Choose “Username”
- Follow the username recovery instructions provided
- Check your email inbox for your UNL Firefly username
Found your username? Great! Use your full login credentials to access the Firefly portal.
Still Need Help?
I hope this guide helped you access your important UNL Firefly account. But if any questions come up, use UNL’s stellar support resources:
- Website: idm.unl.edu
- Self-Service Site: trueyou.nebraska.edu/SelfService
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 472.3970
The UNL tech support team is super knowledgable and happy to lend a hand if you get stuck.
Let me know if any other questions come up! I’m always happy to help you access that handy Firefly portal.