Welcome readers! In this post, we’ll be going over how to sign into your Oracle PeopleSoft account using the Mythr.org login page. Whether you’re a patient looking to access your health records or an employee logging in to update patient information, this guide will walk you through the easy login process step-by-step.
What is Mythr.org?
Mythr.org is the official website for Texas Health Resources (THR), a large non-profit healthcare system serving patients across North Texas. THR uses Oracle PeopleSoft software to manage patient health records and data for THR hospitals and clinics.
Prerequisites for Logging In
- Access to the Mythr.org login page (www.mythr.org/login)
- Your Mythr network ID and password credentials
- An internet-connected device like a computer, smartphone or tablet
Step-by-Step Guide to Logging Into Your Account
Below I’ve outlined the simple steps for accessing your Oracle PeopleSoft account through Mythr.org:
- Go to www.mythr.org/login in your internet browser
- Enter your Network ID and Password
- Click Sign In to access your Oracle PeopleSoft account!
And that’s it! Once logged in, you’ll be able to view patient health information, test results, appointment details and more depending on your account permissions.
“The login process was quick and easy. Now I can pull up patient records in just a few clicks.”
Resetting Your Password
If you have trouble with your current password, you can reset it through the Mythr.org login screen. Click “Forgot Password” and input your Network ID to reset it through your email on file.
Contacting Mythr.org Support
If you have any trouble accessing your account through Mythr.org, there are a few ways to get help:
- Call the Mythr Support Line at 1-877-847-9355
- Visit the THR Headquarters at 612 E. Lamar Blvd, Arlington TX 76011
- Email [email protected]
The friendly Mythr.org support team is available to troubleshoot any login issues!
I hope this guide gives you a better understanding of how to access and sign into your Oracle PeopleSoft account through Mythr.org. Let me know in the comments if you have any other questions!