Welcome to your guide on accessing My Apron, Home Depot’s employee portal! As an associate, this portal is your go-to place for managing your work schedule, pay details, time off requests, and more.
In this handy guide, we’ll cover everything you need to log into My Apron and take advantage of its useful features.
Logging In to My Apron
Getting started with My Apron is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the My Apron login page at: https://thdsaml.homedepot.com/idp/SSO.saml2
- Enter your User ID (employee number) and Password
- Click Sign In
And you’re in!
Pro Tip: If you’ve forgotten your password, no worries! Just click “Forgot Password” on the login page and follow the prompts to reset it.
Accessing Your Schedule
Once logged into My Apron, you can view your weekly schedule anytime by:
- Clicking on My Schedule in the top menu bar
- Selecting the week you want to view
This makes it easy to plan your week and coordinates schedules with managers.
“Being able to see my schedule online through My Apron has made managing my outside commitments so much easier.”
Handy Features for Managing Your Work
In addition to your schedule, My Apron gives you access to:
- Pay Statements: View pay stubs and tax forms
- Time Off: Request time off and check remaining PTO balance
- Health Benefits: Manage medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k: Enroll and manage retirement contributions
Having all this information available through one convenient portal really simplifies managing your Home Depot employment.
“I love how easy it is to find everything I need for work in one place with My Apron instead of digging through paperwork.”
So get out there and start taking advantage of all the useful features your My Apron employee portal offers! Reach out if you have any other questions.