Have you ever tried logging into the Kenyan government’s online payroll system (GHRIS) to access your payslip but struggled? Don’t worry – you’re not alone!
Logging into GHRIS can be confusing if you don’t know where to start. That’s why I’ve created this simple guide to walk you step-by-step through:
- What GHRIS is
- Who can access it
- How to login or register
- What to do if you forget your password
- How to get help if you need it
By the end, accessing your Kenyan government paystub will be a breeze!
What is GHRIS?
GHRIS stands for Government Human Resource Information System. It’s an online portal developed by the Kenyan government for all public service employees.
Within GHRIS, you can:
- View your payslips
- Update your personal records
- Manage your benefits and pensions
And more! It’s a one-stop shop for managing your compensation and employment within the Kenyan public sector.
Who Can Access GHRIS?
Lots of Kenyan public service employees can access GHRIS, including:
- Ministers and staff of government departments
- Employees of state agencies and corporations
- Counties assembly and executive members
- Uniformed services (police, military)
- Many third party organizations like banks and insurance companies
As long as you receive a government paycheck, you likely can login to access your info.
How to Login to GHRIS at www.ghris.co.ke
Logging into your GHRIS account is simple if you follow these steps:
- Go to the GHRIS login page
- Enter your GHRIS username
- Enter your GHRIS password
- Click the “Login” button
And you’re in!
From there, you can navigate around to view payslips, update your records, and manage your account.
Forgot your GHRIS password?
If you forgot your password, just click the “Forgot Password” link on the login page.
You’ll be asked to enter some personal details to verify your identity. After submitting, you’ll receive an email with a reset link to create a new password.
How to Register for a GHRIS Account
Don’t have a GHRIS login yet? Registering is easy:
- Go to the GHRIS registration page
- Click “New User Registration”
- Enter your personal and employment details
- Create a username and password
- Verify your account through the email confirmation
Once confirmed, you can login with your new credentials!
Key details needed:
To register, make sure you have:
- Full name
- National ID number
- KRA PIN
- Valid email address
- Phone number
- Employment details
Providing accurate details ensures quick verification and access.
Getting Help with GHRIS Login
Stuck on logging in or accessing your account? The GHRIS administrators are here to help:
The team monitors those channels closely, so expect a quick response to any password reset or account access issues!
Now Access Your Government Paystubs with Ease!
I hope this guide gave you a better understanding of how to login and use GHRIS to access your government payslips.
With your account, you can view your pay info and manage your employment anywhere, anytime – no more guessing about your public sector compensation or benefits!
Let me know in the comments if you have any other questions. I’m happy to help you get logged in.