Want to watch ACC Network on your Roku but can’t find it in the channel store? Not a problem! With this simple guide, you’ll learn how to screen mirror ACCN from your phone or tablet directly to your Roku in just a few easy steps.
What is ACC Network?
For those unfamiliar, ACC Network (ACCN) is a TV channel dedicated to coverage of Atlantic Coast Conference college sports. We’re talking 150+ basketball games, 40 football matchups, tournament action, analysis shows, and more.
What You’ll Need
Before we get started, here’s a quick checklist of what you’ll need:
- A Roku device connected to your TV via HDMI
- Roku screen mirroring mode enabled
- A phone or tablet (iOS or Android) on the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku
- The ACC Network app installed on your phone/tablet
- An ACC Network account log-in
And that’s it! Ready to learn how to get ACCN on your Roku? Let’s go.
Mirror ACC Network from an Android Device
Mirroring from an Android phone or tablet is straightforward:
- Install the ACC Network app from the Google Play store
- Open the app and log in
- Go to Settings > Device Connection > Cast
- Select your Roku device to connect
- Start streaming ACCN!
Mirror ACC Network from an iPhone or iPad
iOS devices require an extra app to handle the screen mirroring:
- Install Mirror for Roku from the App Store
- Connect Mirror for Roku to your Roku device
- Open Mirror for Roku and tap Start Broadcast
- Launch the ACC Network app on your iOS device
- Log in and start watching ACCN on your TV!
And that’s all there is to it! With screen mirroring, you can now enjoy live ACC football, basketball, and more on your Roku.
Can I get ACC Network on Roku without screen mirroring?
Unfortunately, no. ACC Network is not available as a standalone channel on Roku. Screen mirroring is currently the only way to stream ACCN.
What about watching on a laptop?
You can mirror ACCN to your Roku from a Windows or Mac laptop using the built-in screen sharing tools. The steps are very similar.
I hope this guide gave you everything you need to start watching ACC sports on your Roku! Let me know if you have any other questions.